We at Etcetera want to make sure that you can start your school year in the best way possible. This means being prepared and making sure you have everything sorted for the new year.
In order to make everything as easy for you as possible, we have collaborated with Athenaeum Boekhandel and put together a booksale. We have been in contact with the teachers over the summer and made sure that any and all books you need for this school year are available to buy during the booksale. Not only can you buy all your books in one go, we have arranged a 15% discount on all English books during the bulkweken. The bulkweken start Monday 28 August and finish Sunday 10 September.
There are a few conditions that apply, though.
- You need to order your books between Monday 28 August (tomorrow) and Sunday 10 September in order to get your 15%
- You need to be a paying member of Etcetera.
- Unlike previous years, you will have to pick up your books at an Athenaeum store, rather than in our office.
You can order your books in 6 short steps, which will be explained below. After you ordered your books, you will get a confirmation from Athenaeum, which will tell you where and when exactly you can pick up your books.
To order your books:
- Make sure you are a member of Etcetera. If you are not a member you can go to this link to sign up and be eligible for the discount.
- Go to the Athenaeum order page by clicking on this link.
- Choose UvA Faculteit Geesteswetenschappen, BA Engelse Taal en Cultuur, your year and/or Keuzevakken and lastly select semester 1.
- Select the books that are required for the first semester.
- When you have selected your books, enter the discount code AMDiscount to get your 15% discount.
- Order the books!
Once more, make sure to order your books between Monday 28 August and Sunday 10 September.
side note: For the courses in the first semester of the third year, no material was mentioned or needed.
If you have any questions you can send us a message on Facebook or send an email to email@example.com